April 22, 2014

Lovely Bathroom Cabinets


About a month ago I decided to take a vacation with my lovely husband. It was a romantic getaway from all the stress that work and taking care of the children bring to our lives, not that I am complaining. We were kind of on a budget so we decided to stay in a small country hotel. The hotel overall was alright but what truly caught my attention was the fabulous, cozy, little bathroom! I had to take a picture! Don’t you just love
it?!

When I first walked into the room I was not surprised. It was just okay, nothing over the top. But for some reason I found this bathroom truly great. I really loved the wood. It was a perfect, all wood room! I enjoyed having so many cabinets because there was space for all my stuff and the bathroom wouldn’t look messy like mine usually does.

I think bathroom cabinets are a must if you want to keep things organized in the bathroom and avoid clutter at all cost. Women need a lot of space in the bathroom because we apply so many products so I thought having all these cabinets was wonderful. And I just love how everything is made out of this rustic looking wood! I think I should remodel my bathroom in the near future and I will definitely keep this bathroom in mind as a guide for how mine should look like. There is no doubt I must acquire cabinets like these ones!