April 6, 2014

The Layout of My Kitchen


I have always been a huge fan of kitchens and I love remodeling my kitchen. In fact, the kitchen is one of my favorite rooms in the house. I am very passionate about cooking and therefore spend a long time there every day. In addition, I always like giving my guests a good impression and want my house to be nice and welcoming to anyone who comes over. Guests always go into the kitchen so it is important to keep that space updated and follow the latest kitchen trends.

Usually, when I do a kitchen remodeling I just update the cabinets because I think they are the core of the kitchen and the essence of the room. However, the last time I decided to remodel, I wanted to change the layout of the kitchen because I think the layout is always kind of the same from house to house. I wanted to be different, I wanted my kitchen to be different.

I feel like rooms are always kind of straight so I wanted to break that norm. So I went from very chic to ready to assemble - online cabinets store. 
more country-like. At first I wasn’t too convinced but I ended up loving it! I just love how my island is not boring and straight but has kind of like a U-shape and it really makes my kitchen unique! Out of all the kitchen remodeling projects I have done, I think this one is my favorite because it’s also the one that has turned my kitchen into something truly different. I couldn’t be any happier with the results. Oh and if you are interested in knowing where I bought my kitchen cabinets and the island, it was in a