May 27, 2014

New White Cabinets



My mother is among one of the many people who love the spotless bright look of an all-white kitchen.  When I was a child, we moved into the house she has now, where she decorated with white walls, tiles and cabinets.  She was in heaven.  Fast-forward to 25 years later.  My mother is trying to sell the house, as it is now too big for her.  There’s just one problem.  Years of cooking and smoking in the kitchen have yellowed her cabinets.  She doesn’t want to spend a lot of money, but she knows she has to replace the cabinets before showing the house.  When she asked me for advice, my suggestion was ready to assemble cabinets.

Easily found and reasonable priced online, ready to assemble cabinets are the solution for anyone looking
to refresh their kitchen or bathroom economically.  It’s understandable to be wary about ordering home improvement items online, but there are virtual design tools that can help you clarify which style, size and color would work for your house.

Although my mother is in her 60s, she is pretty active.  I’m sure that, with a little help, she can install these cabinets.  In a few days, her cabinets will match the rest of her pristine kitchen and she will be able to put her house on the market.  I can just imagine the prospective buyers pining after the large and open house. 

Ready to assemble cabinets are quite easy to keep clean.  Many methods ­­– including those using natural products such as lemon, baking soda, and vinegar – can be found, depending on the material of your cabinets.   Of course, my mother will have to set a new rule for herself: no smoking in the kitchen.  Maybe her new cabinets will finally persuade her to give up that bad habit.