January 13, 2014

Design 1, 2, 3

If you are one of those people who want to remodel their kitchen and get new cabinets but you really have no idea how you want them to be like, then you’re not alone. I’m right there with you. Just a few months ago I was looking to replace my old cabinets since they were very old and didn’t look good anymore. However, I didn’t know if I wanted to keep my kitchen structured in the same way, with the same type of cabinets. So I thought if I could just look at several kitchens and cabinets maybe I’d have a better idea of what to buy.

Worked like a charm! I stumbled upon this online store called CabinetDIY and it was great. I immediately fell in love with the page! They offer such a wide variety of colors for your cabinets that there’s no way you won’t be pleased. But what I liked the most was their Design 1, 2, 3. It enables you to get personalized cabinets and decide what you want.

As the name suggests, there are three simple steps. First you have to provide the measurements you want for the furniture you want to acquire. The second step is called Style It and basically you have to select any of the pictures you want so they can get an idea of what your style is. Then they give you several options taking into consideration the results of the second step. In this final step you have to specify the appliance you want for your brand new kitchen and then you send that information over to them and they  will make the cabinet design and quotation based on that. After that you simply have to make the purchase and select your favorite color, which I think it’s a tough choice given the many beautiful colors they have.